In 1941, Dr. M.L. Weldy started a veterinary practice in North Central Indiana. He grew up in rural Wakarusa and returned after graduating from Michigan State University to serve the animals and their owners. Dr. Weldy had a distinguished veterinary career highlighted by his inaugural presidency of the American Association of Bovine Practitioners, and the development of a surgical procedure for a left sided abomasal pexy to correct a displaced abomasum.
After Dr. M.L. Weldy\'s passing in 1979, his widow sold the practice to Drs. Jerry Sellon and Terry Kaeser who had joint ownership until 1990 when the two partners divided the practice into Dr. Weldy\'s Associates and Goshen Animal Clinic.
In the spring of 2007, Dr. Weldy\'s Associates expanded to its current location at 114 North Elkhart Street in Wakarusa where small animal and large animal clients are being still being cared for today.
Array ( )